9 September 2016
We are hiring
Information Management Consultant(s)
- Hourly contract rate
- Flexible working conditions
- Brisbane, with national and international (PNG) travel required
Due to increased client demand, Codice Australia are seeking Information Management Consultants to join their growing team. This contract role will support our clients in developing and implementing information management frameworks and systems within their organisations.
Successful applicants will demonstrate proven knowledge and experience in information management governance, systems and frameworks, which may include the following:
- Experience in information management applications particularly HP RM, OpenText, or Objective
- Analysis, development and implementation of policies and procedures
- Business analysis and process mapping
- Development of business classification schemes, file plans and disposal authorities
- Development and delivery of training (Certificate IV qualification is advantageous)
- Project management, ideally using Prince 2 methodology
- Development of specifications, business cases and tender documentation
- Conduct of organisational information management strategic reviews.
Working across private enterprise, government owned corporations and government authorities, you can accurately understand client business requirements and translate these into suitable operational and application requirements. An ability to communicate with users and stakeholders at all levels is essential, as is being a self-starter who can work independently and with demonstrated initiative.
This role will have flexible working hours and conditions depending upon client needs. Some national and international travel would be required. An hourly rate will be negotiated with candidates, commensurate with experience.
Applications including a cover letter and CV should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, please contact Tanya Sims at Codice Australia on +61 5485 0033.